Friday, September 18, 2009

banner trading!

(This image has been updated since I first posted it. I took
Carrie's advice and "enhanced" it. Looks much brighter now)



New thought after reading Carrie's comments on my first banner post. If people are willing to give it a try, we can each put up a potential banner image and then have the others play around with putting in the text. you should be able to save the images from the blog to your computer where you can then use your own software to add font, colors and text. Here is the image I used on the last post. Have at it!

OK, since I am busy editing this post, let me ask this question: does this survey of glaze effects really work? Would I be better served by a survey of pot forms? I can't decide on anything these days.....

No comments: